TINI Java board development

I bought a TINI development kit some time ago and before I could start using it, a cow-orker borrowed it. When it was returned to me, ALL the documentation was missing. That's not so bad because almost everything is available at the Maxim/Dallas web site.

*Almost* everything... My kit came with a "TINI socket E" board, a carrier board with connectors. I didn't realize it at the time, but the "socket E" board has a power connector but no connection between the connector and the rest of the board including the TINI socket. There are many places on the socket board for optional additional components to be mounted. I just assumed that the power supply components weren't optional. Turns out they are.

The Dallas part number for the socket board is "DSTINIS-005". And it's an older one. So old in fact, that there isn't any documentation left on the Dallas web site.

I tried writing directly to Maxim about my problem but they never replied. If some kind soul could direct me to a source for the schematics for the "TINI SOCKET E", "DSTINIS-005", I would be pleased.

I'll keep checking here for replies.

<rp0000003356