TINA Schematic Question

I have a client using TINA.

Is there a free schematic reader for TINA available?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Who is TINA and why can't she read her own schematics?? {;>)

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you\'re the dog, some days the hydrant.
Reply to
DaveM

Possibly the free version of TINA that TI hands out would at least display & print a larger schematic? -->

Joel Kolstad

Thanks, Joel! I'll give that a try.

...Jim Thompson