Threading Problems on SED?

Just about everything I'm seeing on SED now-a-days isn't threading (Agent) properly, just a series of individual posts.

Anyone else seeing this?

...Jim Thompson

Every thing seems normal to me with OE6.

Reply to
Maxwell

Not here. But you can accidentally poke a hotkey in Agent to display by date or by subject, rather than by thread.

Which Agent are you using? I upgraded to V2.something, and it was so bad ("Desks" and nonsense) I went back to 1.91.

John

Sheeeesh! Duh :-( That was it.

v1.93

I see no point in upgrading until there is a "filter by content"... then I can get rid of your responses to Home ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Make that "Homer" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Yup. Burned me enough times that, now, I recognize it immediately!

Just trying to bring enlightenment to the natives, to show them that there's more to life than clubbing baby seals.

John

Yes. God help you if you ever begin to understand sane and sensible comments. Your head will explode. (At least I hope it's your head).

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

There's more to life than sane and sensible.

John

That depends on which version of reality you wish to live it. I am more and more certain that I have fallen through a wormhole into an alternative universe - or perhaps the US was always this way and I just didn't know it.

--
.
.

Its the "metric Nuts" that are stripping the threads.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You mean the ones from Canaduh ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Don't forget EEyore and the other Euro-sucking metric nuts.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Lacking leadership, we wander aimlessly.

We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.
                -- Walt Kelly, "Pogo"
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

"Bloody typical, they've gone back to metric without telling us."

Extra credit for those who know where this line comes from.

The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.
                      -- Tom Waits
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Threads???? I do not even have needles!