This website is for sale!

The Best Telecom Resources and Information.

Reply to
045056

What's the price? $10 or so?

Reply to
Winfield

The anti-social web site.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Bumper sticker: You're too close for missiles. Switching to guns.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Returns "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

Or am _I_ just too antisocial for it to deal with? Or is _it_ too antisocial to deal with me?

I'm sure it can't be me not being antisocial enough - people keep reminding me... The bastards.

I'm antisocial because I just want to be left alone, but now no-one wants to talk to me at all. No wait, that's what I wanted in the first place. Cool.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to