This tech gal is so hot and so smart

I am in love with her!

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Take your love letter off usenet. CCC

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet

Analog girls are hotter than digital girls, in my opinion.

Reply to
jlarkin

But where would you find one? Back when I was working, hardware engineers were were almost all male. There were some female programmers, but while programming programmable logic should have appealed to them, they didn't get involved in that either.

The local branch of the IEEE does have quite a few female members, and they go around boosting women in engineering with some enthusiasm, but I never seem to find myself talking to them about analog electronics.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

** Here is one on u-tube, plus a senior member of the IEEE - Fran Blanche:

Self employed, mainly doing analogue, music related stuff, loves old display technologies too.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I have two female engineers in my team. One is mostly digital, FPGA code and Python, one is mixed-signal; she's a flamenco dancer and taps on the floor when something works. Sounds like a machine gun.

Reply to
jlarkin

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

She did one on a "digital clock" that had no electronics. It was made in the early '70s. Cool clock, but she also speaks about a display from way back in 1910. We could have had digital displays [ractically the whole century.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

We could turn on and off all the street lights continent-wide and make a 7-segment clock for the people in the space station.

Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nope The lit area coverage does not cover the entire face of the nation enough. And those pink Mercury lamps are all being phased out for LED downfiring only versions. So there will be even less light cast upward.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Fran is a man. Fran "identifies" as a woman, however, if that is good enough for you.

Reply to
DemonicTubes

Demonic Tubes wrote: =================

** Of course I know that.

But she had me fooled for a while when I first came across her u-tube vids about 5 years ago.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think she works at Tesla. IA chips get their data from analog transducers, and the programming of their function is analogish in nature.

She is actually better educated than you are. Way better...

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What's your education?

Low pressure sodiums are yellow, high pressure are more golden, sometimes a slight bit pinkish. Mercury are ice cold white, or go back far in time they were pale green (before they got red phosphor added).

Reply to
Tabby

(...if any?)

Reply to