this might not work too well

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno reminds us that his own grasp of reality is unc ertain. It takes more than two neurons to interact with a keyboard.

If I go to trouble of posting with Thunderbird through eternal september I can - and have - conformed to your antiquated usenet norms. My unwillingnes s to do so isn't based on stupidity, but rather on the intelligent observat ion that while the Google Groups posting interface is vile, it offers much easier reading access than Thunderbird.

The stupidity is all yours.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ncertain. It takes more than two neurons to interact with a keyboard.

.

I can - and have - conformed to your antiquated usenet norms. My unwillingn ess to do so isn't based on stupidity, but rather on the intelligent observ ation that while the Google Groups posting interface is vile, it offers muc h easier reading access than Thunderbird.

These are the subhuman types I've told you about. They all sound exactly al ike, they're too dumb to learn anything, they can't assimilate information to save their lives, and they're strongly opinionated. The Tier 0 people... .

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred