thermal blanket

Hi, i don't know if the word blanket is the most appropriated for the thing that i'm looking for, i need something similar to the blanket that the guys of the formula 1 put to the tires to keep them warm, i have been searching a place where i can buy them, but i haven't seen anything, so i will like to ask if somebody knows a place where i can buy them It's just a blanket that generates heat to keep warm some stuff. I hope everybody understand what i mean, thanks for your time.

Reply to
overgeo

Hi, i don't know if the word blanket is the most appropriated for the thing that i'm looking for, i need something similar to the blanket that the guys of the formula 1 put to the tyres to keep them warm, i have been searching a place where i can buy them, but i haven't seen anything, so i will like to ask if somebody knows a place where i can buy them It's just a blanket that generates heat to keep warm some stuff. I hope everybody understand what i mean, thanks for your time.

Reply to
overgeo

Ask the question on one or more of the several F1 newsgroups!

Reply to
ian field

Why? Without more detail how can we help?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I think you're looking for an "electric blanket".

Maybe one of these links could help you out:

What country are you in?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nice to see you've learned to ask questions before making assumptions. Well done.

Reply to
Android

Rich Grise ha escrito:

Hi, thanks for your answer yes that is what i need. I'm in Spain, i will try to find a place in Europe where i can buy them, thanks for your answer again.

Reply to
overgeo

Thanks for the kudos. :-) I can be a real dork when the occasion calls for it, but I _am_ teachable. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Reply to