The simpler life

way.

Don't know what your problem is, but try a search on physorg.com to see what the latest research reports indicate. You might find something useful that the doctors won't hear about for years.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I have a lifelong problem with low level infections, but they won't do anythinag about it. They just treat the problems, instead of taking care of the cause.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No. I have problems with my teeth. The VA refuses to cut them out, and the cost is about a year's income.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One suggestion then - make sure you take at least 2000 units per day of Vit D. Lack of sufficient Vit D is correlated with just about every chronic disease you can name, starting with a weakened immune system.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

2000 units, isn't that a lot of Milk in one day ?
Reply to
Jamie

50 micrograms of Vit D3
--