The "rotary" subwoofer

What a cool idea! An electronically-controlled variable-pitch propeller on an electric motor that creates a subwoofer with response down to dc.

They claim to have measured this thing with it putting out 1Hz at

110dB(SPL), at three meters, with less than 10% thd.

I'm gonna build one. I can't wait to watch the movie Earthquake, again.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to