Any Idea What The Symbols Mean?

I picked up a Nokia Cell Phone Charger Wall Wart at our computer club consignment table and it has some symbols that aren't on the one that came with my cell phone. One symbol deals with current and the other deals with temperature. I'm posting a pic of them to the alt.binaries.schematics.electronic newsgroup. Check it out. Thanks.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS?   Check HERE First:###