The future of displays?

On a sunny day (Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:32:28 +0100) it happened John Woodgate wrote in :

Get lost ego tripper, you bring in nothing in this discussion on displays. PLONK

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I read in sci.electronics.design that Jan Panteltje wrote (in ) about 'The future of displays?', on Wed, 21 Sep 2005:

I think I was the second person to respond to the OP, with my predictions.

I get plonked for saying that I WOULDN'T make an unkind joke about someone? That's a bit hard. I'll cry in a minute.

John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that Spehro Pefhany wrote (in ) about 'The future of displays?', on Wed, 21 Sep 2005:

What are the SID proceedings? Google is your friend.

John Woodgate

How about the looking-like-a-dork part? Try putting it beneath a cool/cute visor instead.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

eye

understood.

Why should you, of all people, be concerned with party alpha's perception of party beta's appearance of dorkiness? What do you care what other people think?

-Mark Martin

Reply to
Mark Martin

Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

The future IMO should have arrived some 15yrs ago. I put on a headset with a device the size of a pack of chewing gum over one eye and saw a 720x350 (IIRC) mono display hanging in the air in front of me.

Why this tech has never caught on for PDAs and phones I have never understood.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

I care about all parties because they exist and are influential. And I don't tolerate the ugly.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Figure 3: Prototype using 1.4? display and 4 5W LED?s ;-)

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

They're cool. How do you feel about haircare?

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Then why haven't you reported to the nearest cemetary?

-Mark Martin

Reply to
Mark Martin

How do you feel about mirrors, then? (;-)

John Woodgate

There's no such thing, and you make fun and rubbish when you're jealous.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

obsolete... LED's is eleedee's.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Try telling that to all the dead people who reside in such places.

If only I were. But I'm not.

-Mark Martin

Reply to
Mark Martin

The dead do not live in steads that don't exist (cemetaries).

Your doting betrays you.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

They don't live anywhere. And yet, I myself have been to numerous such places which I call "cemetaries". (I don't give a shit about your obsession with spelling. I am free to spell it as I prefer, without your spermission.)

Maybe so, but you keep coming back for more. Codependence anyone?

-Mark Martin

Reply to
Mark Martin

They don't dwell in cemetaries either.

You are free to be known as a groundles (adj.) s*****ad who hates the right and truth.

I don't prefer your messages over others.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Autymn - you might want to get your testosterone level checked.

Reply to
donstockbauer

Their decaying corpses do, in fact, spend time at places which I call "cemetaries". This is a fact. There is... nothing you can do about it.

If you wish to call me thus, it is your freedom to do so. See how it is? We are free to do so.

Of course not. You are equally codependent with everyone. You are addicted to informing others of their relative inferiority to you. If there were no inferiors, you'd have to invent them. You need society more than it needs you.

-Mark Martin

Reply to
Mark Martin