The $147.25 Caramel

I've met lots of EEs and no two were alike. Even the Davis brothers.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I had a similar event... vertical crack down thru a root.

Since it was all the way in the back I elected to just have it pulled. ...Jim Thompson

I should also mention that it was during Stallone's 'Cliffhanger'. Then while watching his 'Daylight' my car was stolen, so I avoid Stallone movies.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I learned that you could open beer bottles using any type of lever. Even the edge of a counter top.

Hence, not having to wreck teeth over that. Stripping wire though, particularly 24 gauge, yeah did that too.