Test & Measurement And Electronics Online Auction

For those who look to auctions and ebay for test equipment.

I get these auction emails from Bentley & Associates.  They
some times have items from Los Alamos.  I have not looked
at what is offered in this auction but here's a link if you want
to browse.

https://auctionsouthwest.com/2017/02/test-measurement-and-electronics-online-auction

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Re: Test & Measurement And Electronics Online Auction
Joe Chisolm wrote...

 Wow, a lot of the stuff is really old.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Re: Test & Measurement And Electronics Online Auction

You say that like it's a bad thing! An awful lot of old stuff is
seriously high quality. That's why some of us are vintage electronics
nuts. We have an eye for quality.