Test & Measurement And Electronics Online Auction

For those who look to auctions and ebay for test equipment.

I get these auction emails from Bentley & Associates. They some times have items from Los Alamos. I have not looked at what is offered in this auction but here's a link if you want to browse.

Chisolm
Republic of Texas
Reply to
Joe Chisolm

Wow, a lot of the stuff is really old.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

You say that like it's a bad thing! An awful lot of old stuff is seriously high quality. That's why some of us are vintage electronics nuts. We have an eye for quality.

Cursitor Doom