telly portal

i know about telly partal but littel somo . if u know then give me all information.

Reply to
bhsuthar

The earth is flat and hollow on the inside. There is a hole in the north pole area that allows you to get inside the earth...

That's all the information that I have, does that help?

Reply to
PeterD

...BUT...she is soooo tight!

Reply to
Robert Baer

42

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Too funny,

Type in "terry portal" into google, all hits link back to this post !!!

Type in "littel somo" into google, all hits link back to this post !!!

bhsuthar has created a recursive posting.

donald ;-)

Reply to
donald