tell me

tell me about new discoveries in electronics.

Reply to
h_morya

u tried that?

Reply to
crimsoncolours

Surface mount atomic clock... want one of those to play with.

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

How about an...erm...atomic mount surface clock...!?

Sounds a whole lot smaller, at any rate! ;-)

Speaking of new stuff, what's the news with THz transistors, tunnel junctions, quantum computing (and interfacing), etc.?

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Atomic clocks have always been surface mount.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Surface of what though ?

I was thinking of...

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

Personally speaking I am seriously worried about all those experiments we did with Drosophila in the biology labs at skool.

I don't know if they were native to the UK before we experimented on them but I can tell you that about 30 years later the little buggers are here to stay and keep drowning themselves in my pint of Frosty Jack's

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Didn't you get the memo? You were supposed to develop a sterile male that was laden with testosterone and corresponding pheromones, so that the females would think they're pregnant, and they'd die out in a generation.

Please update us!

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes....

Well, all things considered. Yes.

So, full production next season, end of October.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Who remembers Mohammed Ulysses Fips? And his various gadgets - some of which are now available?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

In message , dated Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Rich Grise writes

It went to Osama bin Laden by mistake. Nothing to worry about.

There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.
John Woodgate