Tech Humor: Can You F*** It?

Seems a little slow in SED so I'd thought I'd throw this in...

Scientist presents revolutionary female robot.. See on

A clip from a recent Robot Chicken episode.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Sno-o-o-ort !-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Lame.

Reply to
Rich Grise

" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by The Cartoon Network, Inc."

Reply to
Robert Baer

Spoilsports.

Shows a scientist showing off a new robot, while spelling out the revolutionary features, one of the scientists in the audience asks "can you f**k it?".

Presenter: "Excuse me?" Audience member: "Can you f**k it?" Presenter: "No, of course not"

Entire audience gets up, groans and leaves.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

Wow! It was that good that the Cartoon Network got nasty!??

Maybe the Cartoon Network scans usenet for Robot Chicken references. Scanning Usenet automatically is easier than automatically scanning the YouTube site for Robot Chicken rips. So ..my fault for the link to go dead??? Additionally, scanning usenet for Robot Chicken references could be a way to check audience attention/reaction and used as evidence to renew the show.

I'd say the Cartoon Network is rightful in their copyright claim.. It's a ripped clip from a recent episode and the early exposure is devaluing the worth of this episode. In other words, if you haven't seen it..you're supposed to make an effort to catch the show and watch the tv commercials. Seth Green has to make money some how.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Dog logic: If you cannot smell it, cannot eat it and cannot f**k it, then piss on it.

Reply to
Robert Baer

...tell him to get a printing press...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Or it makes Robot Chicken more popular.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Ah... that's an interesting twist.. The Cartoon Network at war with the rippers to increase media attention to Robot Chicken. Kinda like the media boost that Metallica got when they went against Napster.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

They already did that.