Taliban Official Says Strict Punishment And Executions Will Return

One of the founders of the Taliban and the chief enforcer of its harsh interpretation of Islamic law when they last ruled Afghanistan said the hard-line movement will once again carry out executions and amputations of hands, though perhaps not in public.

They need enforcement like this in places like Afghanistan where there are so many criminals.

Fred Bloggs

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:03:19 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sikiam$jnm$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I guess the US blowing up like 35,000 women in airstrikes over the years didn't do much for the women's rights movement there.

Reply to
bitrex

You have the right to go to school, until we accidentally put a JDAM through the school.

I expect after 20 years of that ten lashes for showing an ankle started to sound generous

Reply to
bitrex

You love all my replies, sweetie.

Reply to
bitrex

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:32:20 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sikk14$c34$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:32:50 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sikk22$c34$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:36:36 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sikk94$c34$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:36:36 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sikk94$c34$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I guess this has been cancelled:

U.S. put nearly a $ billion into these programs.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:50:00 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sil348$8p1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 24 Sep 2021 17:50:18 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sil34q$8p1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

In a just world Nicholas Kristof should be a refugee living under a bridge:

If only that fate regularly occurred to Harvard grads

Reply to
bitrex

NYT had a bunch of those long time fringe contributors for quite a while. They're all slowly dying off.

The Kristoff character is obviously removed from reality.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

"Since Vietnam, the West has been deeply squeamish about the use of force" even in 2002 I expect the author could go down the list of places the US shot up 1975-2002 that's "deeply squeamish"? holy shit!

Biden at the United Nations: “I stand here for the first time in 20 years with the United States not at war. We’ve turned the page.”

Well except for the like 8 other countries we're still shooting up regularly, like the day before, Lyin' Biden also knows creative interpretations of words same as his predecessor:

bitrex