SuperSpice: how to add a curve into the graph ?

Hi,

I have downloaded SuperSpice and I don't anderstand how it's works.

1) In the example called "impedance.sss" there is 2 curves in the graph, where are define theses curves ? How to remove one curve ?

2) To begin, I would like to plot the curve of the load of a capacitor through a resistor in function of time. see my file here:

How to do this ?

Thank you Franck

Reply to
Franck

Go to sci.electronics.cad group and ask there.

Damir

Reply to
Damir

Hello Franck, don't forget to take a look to other SPICE programs if you are free in your choice . Here is the link to the free LTSPICE.

There is also a news group with hundreds of examples and about 4600 messages.

Best Regards, Helmut

"Franck" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:41f231f2$0$26195$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Thank you all, I have found how to do with a transient run. Franck

"Franck" a écrit dans le message de news:41f231f2$0$26195$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Reply to
Franck