Super Diodes, and Super MOSFET's in nanaOhm...

You people are too stupid. You made me laugh so much when I told you = the truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to = believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of = my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the = German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more = parts.

The only things I won't sell are MOSFET's because I fear you will use = them to harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with = me? heehee........

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more parts.

harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with me? heehee........

Your vocabulary is exquisite. I don't remember the last time i've read such a twisted document..

Reply to
Jamie

the truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to = believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of = my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the = German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more = parts.

them to harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with = me? heehee........

Eat your vocabulary dumbass.

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more parts.

harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with me? heehee........

He needs a girlfriend. Not likely. It's a latchup situation.

John

"John Larkin" wrote in = message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

you the truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to = believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of = my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the = German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more = parts.

use them to harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant = with me? heehee........

I bet you don't know what you need dumbass. Soon the teacher of good = behavior will come to teach you well manner. It's going to be sooner = than you think 33 days left, +/- 7 days.

--
If that's true then you should be afraid.  You should be VERY afraid...
Reply to

truth about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more parts.

harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with me? heehee........

I don't normally talk with my mouth full, how ever, it seems that you do not have this issue, regardless of what is in your mouth. I can only imagine what sort of things that may go in that mouth of yours, but we'll sit back on that one for the moment. ;)

Reply to
Jamie

about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more parts.

harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with me? heehee........

What's a nanaOhm? A resistor that's safe for babies to play with?

John

about my advance in technologies, Yup you don't want to believe me, you're late now, my supplies are almost gone. I sold ton of my Super Diodes (Super high Amp and high voltage) around the globe, the German love my product, the same customers keep coming back for more parts.

harm innocents. Ain't that DUMB for you to act arrogant with me? heehee........

If you intend to communicate in English - learn English.

Reply to
default