Stable Encapsulated DC-DC converter

Anyone have any recommendations for a Stable DC-DC converter. (eg; Line regulation)

I found the Astrodyne VKC03, which has 0.2% line regulation. This needs to be board mounted 100-200 ma 15V, I need +/-15 so 2 single supplies will do.

The one we are using now is 1% ;(

Thanks

Martin Riddle

I believe they have some that are 0.3%

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Thanks!

The TEN series looks promising, along with the Astrodyne and Murata power units. Looks like it's as good as it gets for off the shelf.

Martin Riddle