spice test

Does this work?

Actually, it's a Dropbox test. I've been having some tangles lately, and I think it's mostly OK now.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

It seems to work. Do you know how to access incognito mode in your web browser. that's the easiest way to test what an unpriviledged user would see.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

Yes it works but it's annoying and I doubt it will be long before it's sign in or nothing.

What's wrong with

or something similar. That's what I'd do.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Annoying how? It's just a file in a folder to me, so I don't have your experience.

I don't manage the company web site, and posts like that one are just from me.

Of course, standard for s.e.d., posting a circuit spins off a zillion unrelated opinions. Nobody here is much interested in electronic design.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

Annoying because it's full of unnecessary clutter and clicking the asc file doesn't directly download the file, although it can be downloaded.

I'd get the company web site manager to provide an easy means of making downloadable files available. If I've already got a web server then why do I need an over complicated file sharing service designed for kids? (Ok that's an opinion.)

You seem to speak for a lot of people, but not for me.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Since you seem to have no interest in circuit design, there's no reason for you to struggle with my postings.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

Since you know nothing about me, there's no reason for you to tell me what I do or do not seem to have an interest in.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Well, this ain't Facebook. If looking at circuits is annoying, don't do it.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

Now you're making yourself look stupid.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Repeat: this ain't Facebook.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

Here it is in cartoon form:

It uses Phil's SAV-551 model.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

It is your choice if you want to continue to make yourself look stupid.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

I posted the sim as a screen capture. What do you think about it?

In your own words: "Actually, it's a Dropbox test" So there was no need for me to look at the content of the files.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

As expected. You are here to cluck about personalities.

Cluck on!

It's clear that you were upset that I criticized your file transfer process John. If instead I had said "Wow that's a wonderful design and simulation John. I wish my designs were as good as yours." then we wouldn't have had this discussion.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

Cluck! Cluck!

Chickens aren't very good at electronics.

In other words you want to tell me I'm not very good at electronics (or not as good as you) without knowing anything about me at all.

Reply to
Edward Rawde

John, now you are being an ass. I am rapidly loosing the esteem I had for you. Please confine your replies to that which you do best (electronics).

Reply to
John S

I posted about a circuit and a gang of old hens are squabbling about personalities or something. That's pretty normal here.

No offense intended, but I have no interest in your esteem. I'm here to share electronics with a few people.

What do you think of my 100 MHz triangle generator?