SPICE Smoke Analysis

What? No ricochet effect for exploding electrolytics?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I think we have to pay him more for that. :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

I would need it for PVF2s as well.

Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens. --Schiller (from "Die Jungfrau von Orleans")

Reply to
quiettechblue

I thought that only applied to the optional 'scents' package?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

The smell of burning phenolic is a $20 adder ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I love the smell of burning tantalum in the morning.

Reply to
krw

The sweet smell of success? PRICELESS!

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

That's why you keep tampering with the prototype on the next engineer's bench each evening?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

I once had some fun with one of my junior engineers. He was fretting over a circuit, one he had doodled-on-paper for me and looked good. But it wasn't functioning.

While he was at lunch I eyeballed his breadboard, found a wire that had come un-tacked and fixed it.

When he returned from lunch it was all I could do to keep a straight face, before I finally told him ;-)

...Jim Thompson

In that kids circuit simulator I posted the pic of a few weeks back you can blow the lamps with over voltage, no sound effects, but they go dark and show a broken filament. the other circuit components are indestructable.

Reply to
Jasen Betts