Spectrum Analyzer Swap For Tracking Generator

I have a spare HP spectrum analyzer (141T, 8553B, 8552B) in good working order and wanting to swap for an HP 8444 (or equivalent) tracking generator. Prefer not to ship; will meet halfway anywhere from Bakersfield to the Oregon border. Sacramento is perfect.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering - JIm

As far south as Bakersfield? How about Gorman? Burbank? Tierra del Fuego?

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

That's for a special trip. I spend a lot of time on I-5 between Sacramento and the LA area. If that works into our mutual schedules, I can do that too, or 99 for that matter.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering - JIm