Portable Spectrum Analyzer for 5G

What are the economy minded folks here doing in the way of test gear to get ready for the new "Spectrum Frontiers"?

I am looking for a cost-effective, hand-held spectrum analyzer that will read up to around 40GHz. Just a no-frills model for informal environmental testing.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Brand, model number?

Thanks

Kevin Foster

Reply to
Kevin Foster

if you find a 40GHZ hand held with no thrills, let me know..

Signal Hound has a USB unut that will go up to 12Ghz or soo..

Reply to
M Philbrook

Depending on what you can call "cost effective". Keysight has a nice hand held 44GHz spectrum analyzer, the N9961A Fieldfox. 44K$ budget price. Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste