Soldering irons and solder recommendations in UK?

Allied? Mouser lists them too.

Anyone using the EW-0574 'SMD' tip?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thanks to all who replied. I'm seriously looking at the Ersa range, but the key I think is finding a decent set of tips with a decent low temperture ROHS complient solder. I'll update this when I've decided on something!

Mark.

Reply to
markp