Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Experts Say

This week, a scientific research facility in Wyoming made a startling discovery that is certain to change the way millions of Americans look at the environmentalism movement, after they found conclusive evidence

but that they are also draining the sun of its own energy, possibly with catastrophic consequences far worse than global warming.

Scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology, a privately-owned think tank located in Cheyenne, Wyoming, discovered that energy radiated

directly physically drawn from the sun by those panels, in a process

pull on the sun over time, forcing more energy to be released than the

solar panels are an energy niche, and do not pose a serious risk to the sun. But if we converted our grids to solar energy in a big way, with panels on domestic homes and commercial businesses, and paving our

time. If every home in the world had solar panels on their roofs, global temperatures would drop by as much as thirty degrees over twenty years, and the sun could die out within three hundred to four hundred

The study was commissioned in August 2011 by the Halliburton corporation, who wanted to learn if the energy giant should start manufacturing and selling solar panels domestically and internationally.

solar energy and how photovoltaic technology might evolve over the next

Halliburton revealed on Friday that they will not be entering the solar energy market.

climate disaster in the history of the world, and Halliburton will not

scientific research group, that humans needs to become more dependent on fossil fuels like oil and coal, not less. Because these so-called

hydrofracking operation or deep-water drilling station. What good is

Reply to
oldschool

I thought that when it came to humor the Daily Show was hard to beat. This is better than The Onion.

Rick C
Reply to
rickman

I've given up jumping, myself. I don't want to drain the Earth of gravity...

Reply to
bitrex

[snip]

gray_wolf

man-made

issued

f this neutral

ny

Reminds me of a bad science fiction story where everyone had heat pumps warming their homes and the Earth froze...

It was in a short story collection, but I can't find the name.

John ;-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

You almost had me :) until these last two sentences. Halliburton would jump at the chance to be the driving force behind such a disaster, not shy away from it.

?It?s obvious, based on the findings of this neutral

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Oh, sorry, you are a month and 13 days late with this one. Try running it through again next April 1st.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

My lunar power panels only work on clear nights.

Also, I'm going to point two Vantablack surfaces at each other unless world governments give me One MIILLLLLION DOLLLbitcoins.

Reply to
Bill Beaty

In a word, BULLSHIT.

Reply to
Robert Baer

in a word, BULLSHIT.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Fake:

"National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental."

Steve Wilson

The big danger there is knocking the Earth out of orbit. Stop doing that!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

nto

ut that

??

sun?s energy,

c white

ater.

ng it

so

?

about

at they

ed in a

any

Good thing they have that in there to prevent a global panic!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

LOL- too funny!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Maybe there's a Cosmic USB port that we can recharge the sun with.

Reply to
doh

energy,

ergy is

sun?s energy, but

per

But you

with a

ter that

??Currently,

ms over

.

bility of

field,

man-made

issued

They are not jumping into it. They are already deeply into it. Main busin ess for Halliburton is oil service. They are telling people to drill, dril l and drill more.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

Yep, last year I drained 11.5 MWh from the sun.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Think of all the resources saved by not manufacturing sunglasses.

lunatic fringe electronics

and what a great thing it is!

Reply to
krw