Small ~12v pack wanted

Have a gadget built, part of it is one of those 2.4gHz video transmitters. Barely works with a PP3 9V, says on the case it wants 12v. 8xAAA will be too big.

3 x 3.6 Lithium might do, but I have no experience with these cells and chargers. Nimh I know.

Cheap would be good...

Reply to
_

=A0

Farnell stocks an interesting range of Lithium polymer cells, and chargers. They aren't all that cheap - 16.71 euro per cells, which would be about $75 for three of them.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

Dealextreme has cheaper prices for both cells and chargers, but if there was a 12v pack made up that was cheap that'd be better, I think.

Reply to
_
Reply to
Brendan Gillatt