Slip Rings

Cathedral ceilings? Regards,

Mike Monett

Reply to
Mike Monett

No, just high conventional ceilings. Great room is 16'. Kitchen and patio are 14'. Bedrooms are 10'.

As long as I've been using the Silicone Spray I can use a pole with suction cup to change all the floods.

Previously I had a few bulbs break and I had to climb up there with a raw potato to extract the bases :-(

...Jim Thompson

Silicone spray or vaseline work great on light bulbs. But I only need a foot stool to reach mine:)

Regards,

Mike Monett

Reply to
Mike Monett

Gallium alloys seem more plausible here. Gallium wets many materials, which could make such a device easier (or more difficult). Gallium allows have a lower melting point than the 30 degrees C of pure gallium.

Thomas

Reply to
Zak

rings.

The Mercotac website warns of mercury content.

Reply to
Richard Henry