size and speed of fuse for AC/DC SMPS?

I am using an off the shelf AC/DC switching power supply to run a small motor. The most DC current ever drawn is 3A. I am trying to pick out a fuse for the AC side. I am not sure if I should use fast blow or slow blow. The retard at ASTEC tech support said a 90A fast blow, yes thats right 90A. Whats the right size and speed? And why?

Reply to
acannell

Call astec back. Talk to a supervisor if you have to. You didn't give us any info about the power supply so we can't answer your question.

Reply to
kell