Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna stopped working.....

Misinterpretation. I didn't say to my wife "Listen, bitch - no more TV for you". I pointed out that the TV sets have not been used in months, whereas she goes out to Broadway at least once or twice a week. Since she doesn't pay the bills, the matter of $60 a month being wasted on TV would never come to her attention unless I brought it up. For the first month or so, she said 'well, I might want to turn it on...' then after three months we're in agreement that it just does NOT get used.

Same reason we don't have a landline phone. We had one for the longest time. Then one day we sat down and analyzed the usage - 100% solicitation calls for as long as we could remember. Never used it for anything else. By the time we get home, we're in free-nights-and-weekends zone on our cellphone plans.

I don't deny it.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Sometimes, as long as I'm working on the ""honey-do" list (been trying to get the house ready to sell). No, UNese isn't spoken in this household. ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

Yes, I suppose even three-toed sloths could tell CNN and FNC apart too.

Reader's digest version? Certainly you only watch CBS/NBC/ABC evening news.

--
  Keith
Reply to

I'm going back to CDs. I'm buying stock in satellite radio, but when it broke I got used to the silence, and I have an mp3, but in the car navigating through playlists with little buttons and scroll wheels is a hazzard, and I've got a super miniature mp3 that doubles as a memory stick, but I need a magnifying glass to use that, so lately I burn CD's, and extra copies, so there's bound to be one them around when I want it, and I also get most of the music off Limewire.

Reply to
almo