Sine to square wave conversion

Quite true, whoever thought of the idea of using abstract methods in the logistics system and first proposed wharehousing "black boxes" was quite a genius!

Reply to
cs_posting

In article , John Woodgate wrote: [... miltiary stuff ..]

It depends on what it is. A 50 year old gun can still kill you plenty dead if it has been well maintained.

Remember the last scene in Raiders Of The Lost Ark? A few hundred of those boxes contained something I designed for the US navy in the 1990s. Just this year, they decided to scrap them. They don't keep everything forever. Some hightech stuff gets replaced.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Well I can't comment further on that subject. Now that some of it has become public domain, I can tell you that the Navy has been using retroencabulation technology for some time and that The Milfred trunion is still in use.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I read in sci.electronics.design that Ken Smith wrote (in ) about 'Sine to square wave conversion', on Wed, 9 Nov 2005:

Yes, if you get the chance to use it. More likely you are already dead from a high-velocity round fired from 2 miles away.

Horseshoes? (;-) [Couldn't resist.]

No, I don't do films; I was put off them at an early age.

John Woodgate