Square to Sine Wave converter

I have an inverter that puts out a nice 120v square wave. The inverters that put out a pure sine wave are expensive. Does anyone know where I can obtain schematics to build a square to sine wave converter fo my inverter? Thanks in advance. Cordially, west

Reply to
west

There must be a reason why sine wave inverters are expensive..... Pehaps you should find out why.

It may be the expensive of the square to sine coversion may be more expensive than a direct pruchase of a sine wave inverter... after considering the design, labor and material costs.

Aaah! Google gave lots of hits... including this one.

Seems the complexity of design.... and cost of parts are what you are paying for...... If I spent years on a design.... I wouldn't give it away for free.

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)