SDcard 3 wire interface?

I have the software, but in this existing system can only come up with 2 outputs and 1 programmable input/output (3.3V logic).

Is it OK to tie DO and DI of the SD card together via a resistor?

As far as I can see data output appears after the neg edge of the clock, and input data is sampled at pos edge of the clock, so I could switch direction on my input line?

So you get this:

SYSTEM CARD

Sequence:

CS low IO pin to input clock high // sample card DO read DO IO pin to output data to output clock low // sample data on DI to card

Only drawback I can see is that data on DI will change when clock is high, but according to the specs I found this is OK after enough delay.

Anybody done this?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje