science

what is thermodynamics

Reply to
ankit.k.dhawan

1) You can't win. 2) You can't break even. 3) You can't quit the game.

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Better you should ask, "what is wikipedia"?

John

gmail/googlegroups... what kind of question do you expect? Just like a Democrat... "We don't need no education" about science ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | The difference between a horse's asshole & Bill Sloman's mouth? Lipstick! I'll leave it to your imagination which orifice has the lipstick! Now ignore the dumb-f*ck shit-headed leftist weenie-bastard LIAR!

What is Google?

Reply to
Don Bowey

JFGI:

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Forget the dynamcis, Tell me what is Thermo??? But don't send me to wiki, I've read Reif. George

Reply to
George Herold

WHAT kind of ants?? What are sci-ants?...

Reply to
Robert Baer

A misspelling of googol.

Reply to