Romney tells it like it is

Finally someone tells the world just how much of a fraud and how stupid "not smart" Donald Trump is.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Better he should tell it like it was.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

The entire political atmosphere in this country is starting to tip radicall y, and Sanders' appeal ( to the truth of our harsh reality ) is becoming mo re and more independent of party affiliation. The worst approach any advers ary can take is to insult Bernie like your boys did there in Detroit:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Fri, 04 Mar 2016 10:19:27 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

Bullshit, retard boy. That was then... THIS... THIS IS NOW, and the retarded bastard Trump has shown himself to be needs to be publicized as much as possible.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Romney loved The Donald when he wanted endorsements, not so much now. He was either wrong then or he is wrong now. I'm disappointed in Mitt; he's talking trash like a candidate again.

Trump may not be personally admirable, but he talks about stuff that everyone else tiptoes around, and he makes a lot of sense. Even my wife, a thorough Obama-voting leftie, agrees on that.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

That's the point, Einstein, it's just that, talk, the personal record tells a different story altogether.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

He wasn't wrong to show appreciation for an endorsement, and he's not wrong to tell the truth about DT now.

If he wasn't afraid to speak that frankly about Obama in 2012 he might have won.

I'm surprised nobody brought up Trump University before this.

DT's bombast is a negotiation tactic. What he actually does might be different, especially since the wall promise is impossible to keep.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Mitt did. In a nasty sort of way.

The issue isn't whether we like a person, the issue is whether they will be an effective President.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Nothing wrong with being nasty toward somebody who's nasty and corrupt. How else can anybody characterize Trump University?

If the reason I don't like him is because he says vile things about people who are far from vile, and who's so shallow that when he's commented on current affairs in the past it was about a Paris Hilton scandal or such like, while he doesn't know what the nuclear triad is, then he won't be a good president.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

The alternative will likely be Hillary, a career criminal, woman-abuse enabler, and serial bungler. Pretty sad choice.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I'm no fan of Clinton, but if JL hates her, there must be something good about her I missed.

--

Rick
Reply to

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 17:34:30 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

You don't even have a dog in this race, retard boy.

Move your ass to a psych therapist. Make sure you get a nice fat Thorazine prescription. Then take about three times the prescribed dosage.

After all, you do enough drooling in this Usenet group. Have them up your Lithium dosage as well.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 17:42:39 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso" Gave us:

John Oliver did.

Specifically:

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sat, 05 Mar 2016 14:50:50 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

It wasn't nasty, you pussified f*ck. It was spot on factual.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sat, 05 Mar 2016 14:50:50 -0800, John Larkin Gave us:

And if you listened to Romney and had even an inkling of brains, you would know that Donald J. Trump is too self retarded for ANY government office. And as far as the nation's Presidency goes, he would even be dangerous to us and the world over as well.

Get a clue, dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I just can't wait for Trump to get in, he'l take care of poeple like you!

Trump Trump He's our man if he can't do it Hillary sure can't..

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

clueless... The Dems generates shit like you..

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

He'll take care of people like himself. anyone with less tham a billion bucks will left begging.

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to