RJ-45 connectors

Hi,

Does anyone know if digikey or mouser has RJ45 connectors with or without built in magnetics for 10/100 ethernet?

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken

Jamie Morken scrobe on the papyrus:

Not me. Perhaps Google might.

--
John B
Reply to

Yep they can be found on the website

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Conceivably Digikey or Mouser might know the answer too !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I have never had google return a search result inside digikey. I think digikey has a no robots allowed policy. I could be wrong.

No offense specifically intended to Jamie, but it seems strange that somebody would ask here whether digikey has something instead of just going to digikey and searching for it.

In fact, I just did that and it looks like they have a variety of shielded and unshielded RJ45 jacks, but none with integrated magnetics that I could see at a quick glance.

The digikey part number for the first in-stock match is this one:

151-1060-ND

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Perhaps they don't pay Google.

In general Google does a bad job searching inside ones own private site.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Digi-Key P/N: 380-1077-ND

--
Mark
Reply to

Google charges for ads. Not for indexing your site. AFAIK, they don't yet extort money from companies with the threat of not including search results from corporate sites.

First of all, that's nonsense. Second of all, we are not talking about one's own private site. We are talking about digikey.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac