RF VCO

Have a look at

That particular range has just been discontinued, but this sort of YIG-tuned microwave source would be a nice solution to your problem - they offered a part that could be cover the range 1GHz to 4GHz in a single (bulky and expensive) unit.

----------- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

look at their line of VCOs, particularly the ROS line

--
Namaste--
Reply to

Hi All,

I am looking for some advise/help.

I want to build a VCO with a frequency range 1.5GHz to 2.5GHz. Is there anyone that can point me to a website/book that can help me in this. I haven't done much RF design since leaving uni. ( about 5 years ago) so I am a bit rusty.

Thank

Naveed

Reply to
Naveed

Inquire at

alt.binaries.e-book.technical

and your wish will be granted. Peace out...

Namaste

Reply to
maxfoo