RF Toolbox from Teledyne

If you need to install a VM with Win7 32bit to use a DOS program, it's easier (and take a lot less disk space) to install a VM with directly MSDOS.

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

Jeff and others, Thanks for the great ideas. I'm confident I'll now get it to play, either by:

  1. Mount to H: instead of C:
  3. Replace DOSbox with DOSbox SVN Daum (I note there is no uninstall in control panel, uninstall a prog, but there is an uninstall.exe in C:\.programfiles(86)\Dosbox. I hope it does a decent job, without leftovers)

I'm taking a break while I backup the PC and try these ideas.

Thanks all.

Reply to
fred

Yep. I think it is the 16 bit programs, and not just DOS. My old WinSmith 2.0 will not run in win7. I run the XP VM to make it work.

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie