Resistor vs transformer

safety

But not to every slaughterhouse they inspect, every time they inspect it.

It sounds as if the Australian meat industry has now found the right official to influence, who could in turn influence the inspectors so that they now don't inspect with quite the same high level of creative rigour that they used to.

Oddly enough, Australia is one of the few countries in the world that seems to be free from bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE), so you can't use that to explain Phil's symptoms (and it doesn't make you mindlessly aggressive - read up on variant Creutzfeldt-Jakobs Disease (v-CJD) for the actual symptoms, which include anxiety, depression and withdrawal).

Since I lived in England while the disease rose to prominence, I am at risk , though I'm a lot older than the typical victim, and - despite your inexpert diagnosis - no more anxious, depressed and withdrawn than I've been for the past forty years ...

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

** Shame about Bill having congenital autism.

Fucks one's brain and life up totally.

Means being a sub human.

.......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

So Phil seems to think. My wife is a serious academic psychologist, and won't even allow me to claim borderline Asperger's syndrome as an excuse for evading her academic social events.

Full-blown autism is disabling. Lower levels of autistic-like symtoms are reputed to screw up your social life - almost as much as persistent rabid aggression - but can be associated with peculiar competence in solo activities. If you are looking for a candidate to become your one complete expert in a narrow area, someone with Asperger's syndrome can be an appropriate choice.

Have a look at Elizabeth Moon's "The Speed of Dark".

Or superhuman within a narrow area - Phil's grasp of psychology is no better than his understanding of electronics.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

** Another autistic - guaranteed to be.
** Massive - not borderline at all.

Fucks one's brain and life up totally.

Means being a sub human.

** No - * sub human * .

Missing an essential human meatal ability.

Missing the thing that produces that quality of mind called "insight".

Not to mention missing all empathy and sympathy.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison
** No case to answer.

Bill the Autistic is just TROLLING his fat arse off to cover up his PIG IGNORANCE.

As he has openly stated that he is doing.

As he always does.

As he is a public menace.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

really? I guess that we'll have to have home fired, if he's being "Influenced".

Geeze, Bill! That statement was made in jest, but its like some of the unfounded charges you make against the US.

Oh well. I guess that some things just can't get worse! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Before he was being "influenced" by your cattle barons, now he is being "influenced" by Australia's. One thing is for sure, if his replacement isn't susceptible to "influence" the replacement won't last long in the job.

I never make unfounded charges against the U.S. - there are enough well-founded charges floating around that I don't have to bother. There is a branch of opinion in the U.S. that feels that the sort of well-founded charges Chomsky makes should be ignored because the man is insufficiently patriotic, but their evidence for his lack of patriotism is that he makes well-founded charges agains the U.S.A. This is generally known as the Catch 22 defence.

I'll have to consult my wife about that - it's not the sort of subject where you can give an objective opinion.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

About 100-150 cases a year of vCJD, and (perhaps) declining, though in the nature of the disease it's difficult to say on a couple of years stats. I make that about .002% chance of dying from it. I'm far more worried about prostate cancer, with about 20000 cases a year, and, in the UK, a poor record of early diagnosis and treatment.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke