diac for reseting.

Hi all,

I have a small cct which has a ATTiny12 uC. currently, I've connected pin1 (reset) to Vcc. But sometimes there is a resetting problem (I think this is due to slow rise of Vcc). I thought, if I can have diac with 4.5v VBO, I can simply connect it between pin 1 and Vcc and have

10k resistor between gnd and pin 1. This way I can be sure that there is enough Vcc for uC to run when the reset is released. Are there diacs with VBO around 4.5V ? Is there any other way to do this other than connecting a RC to pin1 ?

Thanks, Harshana

Reply to
Harshana

Have Fun! Rich