Replace 2N2011

I have 2N2011, now year change ShouldI rpelac with 2012? Other is 3055 still goog I think. Sorry my engilsh. things happens if best before later?

Reply to
Mickey Nan

The number isn't intended to be the year they should be replaced. It's just a part number.

Again, just a part number and not a replacement year.

I think you may have been told a joke.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Or you've been had. Late night last night? No coffee yet this morning? '-)

Reply to
krw

Either way, it's all fun and no harm. ;)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

I believe you're good until January 1st _next_ year.

If you have any 2N2010 devices, though, your time has run out.

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

An easy way to tell the difference: All 2N2010 devices have long gray beards and carry scythes.

2N2011 wear diapers.
Reply to
Michael Robinson

Naaaah!

All 2N2010 devices are pansies. 2N2011 devices have concealed-carry permits. ...Jim Thompson