"Reliability Theory of Aging", University of Chicago Seminar, May 24

Greetings,

I would like to invite you to our "Reliability Theory of Aging" University of Chicago seminar (Tuesday noon, May 24) :

------------------------------------------- THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO Department of Ecology and Evolution NATURAL HISTORY SEMINAR

"RELIABILITY THEORY OF AGING AND LONGEVITY"

Dr. Leonid Gavrilov and Dr. Natalia Gavrilova Center on Aging, NORC/University of Chicago

May 24, 2005

Seminars are held on Tuesdays at Noon Biological Sciences Learning Center,

924 E. 57th St., Room 008

and

Kind regards,

-- Leonid Gavrilov

------------------------------------------------------- Dr. Leonid A. Gavrilov, Center on Aging NORC/University of Chicago

1155 East 60th Street Chicago, IL 60637-2745 USA Fax: (773) 256-6313, Website:
Blog:
Resumes:
Leonid Gavrilov

Greetings,

Here is the Power-Point Presentation of our talk on Reliability Aging Theory, which we have made today at the University of Chicago:

Any comments and suggestions are welcome!

Kind regards,

Leonid Gavrilov,

gavrilov