Relative CE capable micro pricing -> 100k+

I have been hunting around for some kind of initial high volume (100k) prices on WinCE capable micro's but there is not much text available. Is anyone aware of any white papers outling relative benchmark pricing of CE capable processors and related hardware? Big ask i know, but chasing all the manufacturers for high volume pricing i think would take me a week.

Andy

Reply to
The Real Andy