reg-Power supply 24 v

I am doing a project of -24V to +24 V with & segment display.So please provide me some ideas

Reply to
karthik

Some ideas:

(1) if you post clear questions you may get good answers.

(2) when washing your hands keep your elbows above your wrists so the water doesn't run down your arm.

(3) we are all just digital sprites in some computer game.

(4) they make "oil of olay" by squeesing matadors.

(5) a car will fit through any size of hole if it is going fast enough.

Did any of those help?

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

1) If you are still in school, go ask your professor/teacher for help doing your homework/class project. If they won't help you then do it the old fashoned way - go to the library and do some research. 2) If someone is actually paying you to do this, then consider a career change or going back to school to learn how to do this sort of stuff.
--
James T. White
Reply to

Not me, I'm analog.