AC / DC power supply with 7 segment display

Dears! I want to build a circuit of variable power supply -12v to +110 v dc / ac with 4 digit 7 segment display for my lab.Is some one have any ideas or website regarding this

Reply to
karthik

You want a single output that goes from -12 to +110?

Snowballs change of finding that...hun.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

You want a single output going from -12 volts to +100 (ac/dc???).

Hun, you need help.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

Yes.. It is only recently, today, that I have looked in my underware and seen that Marks and Spencer have being making it in Morroco.

Hey, life must be a shit when you lose your main reason for being.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Is your under "ware" cast iron?

My under "wear" is cotton.

...Jim Thompson

You would not flake your arse for less than some sort of your conception of a flaky burger and then you'd expect the wife to tidy up afterwards and let the children sue later.

Remind me how the washing machine works......

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Why? Are you finally going to clean up your act?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Seems to me that if you old farts had sorted your shit out there would not be a problem. Unfortunately you didn't so now we have to listen to you bitching about it.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I don't have to sort my shit. It goes down the toilet with no problems.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

yes I want single o/p.can you help me to do this

Reply to
karthik

How about just one from 0 to 100 volts. If you want negative voltages, just switch the leads.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan