Reflective sticker on fan blades... to make a circle of light = fans spinning indication.

Hello,

Sometimes I want to make sure the fans of my pc are spinning.

For some fans this is very hard to see at night, even with all lights on.

I think it would help if the fans had a little sticker or something else embedded in them that reflects light and such.

This way, when the fans spin the reflective sticker would make a circle of light and then I could be sure the fans are spinning...

(I could look in hardware monitor to see if some fans are spinning... but I think not all fans displayed in there... Also I would prefer not having to startup any tool... (danger of system crash with flacky software) but just visual inspection is good enough for the harddisk fans at least ;) )

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying