rectifier

Let me guess, a 1n4007, drawing how much current, for how long?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

No, it's one of those things I sent you. We let the current ramp up to about 20 amps, in around 100 ns. Then we reverse drive it from a 400 volt supply, to about 40 amps, until it snaps.

John

Ouch!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Wanna see pics?

John

Absolutely! Bring 'em on.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

John, you know better! Of COURSE we wanna see pics! :-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Must be good shit! %-}

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Why is this starting to sound like a Monty Python bit?

Reply to
Brad Albing