Record The Call & MMS It To PC

Hi, Friends, I am new in this group. I am trying to get in robotics area. I want to learn about some technology. I have some ideas. What I want to do is :

Whenever A Call on mobile arrives or is done from mobile. The talk must be recorded. After the call is finished it must ask the user confirmation to send the recorded data to the home pc or any other store at internet. If not it must be stored. It must also be able to delete.

I dont know how it is possible , but think that it is possible in some manner. I dont know which technology to use.

Any Suggestions ?

Thankyou , Sohil

Reply to
Badshah

I'm sure you're right,

This isn't a beginner's project by a long long way.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hi ,