Rebranded transistors?

marking.

it.

at 100 mA. "Rebranding" (usually surplus or scrap) of all kinds of common parts has been going on for ages (at least 20 years).

Reply to
Robert Baer

On a sunny day (Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:03:00 +1100) it happened "Phil Allison" wrote in :

Not that I want to trigger one of your rants, but other's posters sort of contradict the 'C' for Conrad :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Please see the PDF document from this location:

Quoted from the table on page 3:

Type number: BC547C Marking code: C547C

Also an additional information:

W: made in China

Hopefully this will clear your doubts.

Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Piatek

On a sunny day (Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:03:52 +0100) it happened Piotr Piatek wrote in :

Absolutely fantastic! Thank you very much!

And only in China could they thave somebody spray-paint each transistor LOL. I suspected that much :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

'Motorola' or whatever.

At one time it was used by Workman Electronics for their replacement line of semiconductors at a time when dozens of small companies hoped to replace the Sylvania - ECG line as the top seller.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to

'Motorola' or whatever.

You don't think a fraudster would rip off a trademark?

alorotoM?

Reply to
krw

'Motorola' or whatever.

But this was probably in the days of Ge-transistor, the Beetles, duck and cover, long hair and Hippie buses :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

'Motorola' or whatever.

No, the US had silicon transistors by then.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to