Re: WOT: Excel Question

The crazy Girl Scouts are at it again... merged 3 neighborhoods into

> one... > > But created two registrars, each to handle half the troops. > > So we have two worksheets that need to merged into a single listing of > all the troops. > > Excel 97... I know, I know, but I'm NOT going to spend an outrageous > amount upgrading Micro$hit.

Can you paste one table under another, then do a data/sort by the name colummn (Or whatever order you wanted)?

(My ignorance of girl scout administration may have caused me to misunderstand your problem here)

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Columns like this...

Troop Number Leader Co-leader Number-of-girls

I think you have the right clue... maybe just paste rows in, then sort by troop number?

...Jim Thompson

Obama, Questioned about the Presidency, it\'s "above my pay grade"

Sure, that's what I mean.

--

John Devereux
Reply to